OUR RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
AT Total Security Solutions OUR GOAL is to help our cLIENTS minimize security risks with our innovative products. Now we face a new threat: the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
In these unprecedented, challenging times, it’s important to embrace the core values that guide us as a company. The safety and security of our dedicated staff and our customers are at the heart of how we move forward.
We are open for business and remain committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations for the innovative solutions and quality products they have come to expect.
In support of the Centers for Disease Control’s recommendations, appropriate measures are in place to safeguard our staff and our clients. Here’s what we’re doing:
- Administrative offices are closed to the public.
- Manufacturing facilities are open and operating with safety modifications.
- Work sites are sanitized multiple times a day.
- Employees are being encouraged to follow CDC guidelines.
- Members of our staff are working remotely whenever possible.
- Anyone who feels ill is required to stay home.
We continue to monitor this changing situation on a day-by-day basis and adapt accordingly. If you have any questions, please contact your sales person or project manager.
Jim Richards, President
Total Security Solutions